2. Click the macOS client install download link.
3. Go to your Downloads folder and unzip the BIGIPMacEdgeClient file. Open the file mac_edgesvpn.pkg to begin the installation.
4. Click Continue.
5. Click Install.
9. Click Connect.
10. Enter your username and password. Click Logon.
11. You are now connected to the SLCC VPN. This window should close itself automatically.
12. You can check the status of your connection in the top right corner of your Mac status bar. If the VPN connection is active, the F5 icon appears red. If you are disconnected, the F5 icon appears grey. If you want to disconnect the VPN connection, click the F5 icon and choose Disconnect.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please provide them in the Feedback section below.
If you have any questions or issues, you can contact Technical Support: